Tease Salon is always hiring Salon Professionals who can GROW with our team.
Full and part time flexible shifts are available.
STYLISTS – Stylists must have at least 1 year of salon experience and hold a current/valid State of Ohio Cosmetology license.
SALON EDUCATION LEADER – Must have an education background in Cosmetology, a minimum of 3 years working behind the chair and hold a current/valid State of Ohio Advanced Cosmetology license or Instructor’s license.
SALON ASSOCIATES – For newly licensed Cosmetologists. See Associate Program details below.
SALON OPERATIONS ASSISTANTS – Deliver outstanding customer service and assist guests and team members as needed to keep the salon clean, orderly and flowing smoothly. A Cosmetology license is not required for this position.
We are looking for people who are
- Highly motivated
- Have a positive attitude
- Fun, friendly & outgoing
- All about education
- Able to multi-task
- Takes direction well
- Fashion forward in style
- Team oriented
- Dependable with a good work ethic
- Sets goals & strives to achieve them
- Dedicated to this industry
- Looking for a long-term, exciting career
- Flexible full & part time schedules
- Competitive commission/pay
- Direct deposit payroll
- Employee online payroll access
- Commission on retail sales
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Dental & Vision Care
- Aflac Supplemental Insurance Plans
- Critical Care
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Whole Life
- Term Life
- Juvenile Life
- Flexible time off
- Employee Financial Wellness Program
- Employee National Discount Program
- Employee discount on retail products
- Employee referral bonuses
- Family discount on services
- In-salon education
- Premium hair color line and hair care products
- High-impact social media marketing to build your book fast
- Career advancement & growth opportunities
- Online booking for guests
- Loyalty rewards & referral program for guests
- Remote access to your schedule, sales & tip totals
- Tipping kiosk
- Supportive management and staff members
- A strong team atmosphere
- Team building activities
- Fun work environment
- A cozy salon environment your guests will LOVE
- A variety of refreshments for your guests
- Great location/high traffic area
- Ample, secure parking for your guests
We offer a hands-on experience that provides training in the areas of technical skills, guest handling and business building for newly licensed Cosmetologists. An Associate will work alongside our team of dedicated service providers to help them learn all they need to know to grow into a career as a successful Stylist.
Our salon provides an environment for growth, learning and true team support.
It is our commitment that every Associate moves forward with a seamless transition from Associate to Stylist with the skills necessary for success in our industry.
We are always searching for potential Associates to join our team that have a true passion for our industry, an eagerness to learn and a willingness to be trained and coached to their full potential.
Are you ready to be part of an amazing team?
Submit your resume to: email@example.com or you can apply online by clicking the button below.