NOW HIRING SALON ASSISTANTS
Tease Salon is looking for a licensed cosmetologist who can GROW with our team.
Applicants must be available to work evenings and Saturdays. Full and part time is available.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Highly motivated
- Has a positive attitude
- Friendly & outgoing
- Able to multi-task
- Takes direction well
- Is a fast learner
- Fashion forward in style
- Team oriented
- Dependable with a good work ethic
- Able to accept constructive criticism
- Sets goals & strives to achieve them
- Has realistic expectations on moving from assistant to stylist
- Dedicated to this industry
- Looking for a long term career – not just a job
Please see our offerings below and if interested, use the button below to submit your application online.
EXPERIENCED STYLISTS must have at least 3 years of salon experience, a commission sustainable clientele, and hold a current/valid State of Ohio Cosmetology license to be considered for employment.
A large portion of the services in our salon is color. Applicants must also have the ability to perform advanced color techniques.
- Flexible full & part time schedules.
- Competitive commission/pay.
- Direct deposit payroll.
- Employee online payroll access.
- Employee discount on retail products.
- Commission on retail sales.
- In-salon continuing education and product knowledge classes.
- Premium hair color line and hair care products.
- Working products provided at no cost.
- High-impact social media marketing to build your book fast.
- Tracking software to view progress and client retention rates.
- Online booking for clients.
- Supportive management and staff members.
- A strong team atmosphere.
- Fun and drama-free work environment.
- Great location/high traffic area.
- Stylist/Apprentice & Advanced Education Programs
Please note: We are NOT a booth rental salon.
Are you looking for a long-term career and not just a job?
Submit your resume to: email@example.com or you can apply online by clicking the button below.