We are always looking to hire amazing stylists and salon professionals to join our team!
Newly licensed stylists will enjoy participating in our Stylist Apprentice & Advanced Education Program. This program has been designed to give in-depth training to new stylists that goes beyond what was taught in Cosmetology school. It also gives licensed/experienced stylists the opportunity to learn even more advanced skills while becoming part of the brand that is Tease Salon.
Our program is hands-on education and real-life salon experience. We go over everything from proper consultations and product knowledge to advanced cutting and coloring techniques and everything in between. You will also learn other specialty services such hair extensions, makeup artistry and so much more.
By the time you finish our program, you will have the skills and confidence you need to put out amazing work, build your business, take your career to the next level and make the money you’ve always dreamed of! You will become a part of the amazing team of creative and talented stylists at Tease.
Experienced stylists must have at least 3 years of salon experience and hold a current/valid State of Ohio Cosmetology license to be considered for employment. A large portion of the services in our salon is color. Applicants must also have the ability to perform advanced color techniques.
We want you to see what makes us THE BEST and why we stand out from the rest!
- Flexible full & part time schedules.
- Competitive commission/pay.
- Direct deposit payroll.
- Employee online payroll access.
- Employee discount on retail products.
- Commission on retail sales.
- In-salon continuing education and product knowledge classes.
- Premium hair color line and hair care products.
- Working products provided at no cost.
- High-impact social media marketing to build your book fast.
- Tracking software to view progress and client retention rates.
- Online booking for clients.
- Supportive management and staff members.
- A strong team atmosphere.
- Fun and drama-free work environment.
- Great location/high traffic area.
- Stylist/Apprentice & Advanced Education Programs
Please note: We are NOT a booth rental salon.
Are you looking for a long-term career and not just a job?
Submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or you can apply online by clicking the button below.