Tease Salon is NOW HIRING Salon Professionals who can GROW with our team.
Applicants must be available to work Evenings and Saturdays. Full and part time shifts are available.
STYLIST – Stylists must have at least 1 year of salon experience and hold a current/valid State of Ohio Cosmetology license to be considered for employment. A large portion of the services in our salon is color. Applicants must also have the ability to perform advanced color techniques.
SALON ASSOCIATES – For newly licensed Cosmetologists. See Associate Program details below.
SALON OPERATIONS ASSISTANT – Deliver outstanding customer service and assist guests and team members as needed to keep the salon clean, orderly and flowing smoothly. A Cosmetology license is not required for this position.
We are looking for applicants who are:
- Highly motivated
- Have a positive attitude
- Friendly & outgoing
- Able to multi-task
- Takes direction well
- Is a fast learner
- Fashion forward in style
- Team oriented
- Dependable with a good work ethic
- Able to accept constructive criticism
- Sets goals & strives to achieve them
- Dedicated to this industry
- Looking for a long term career – not just a job
- Flexible full & part time schedules
- Competitive commission/pay
- Direct deposit payroll
- Employee online payroll access
- Commission on retail sales
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Flexible time off
- Employee Financial Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee National Discount Program
- Employee discount on retail products
- Employee referral bonuses
- Aflac Supplemental Insurance
- Family discount on services
- In-salon continuing education and product knowledge classes
- Premium hair color line and hair care products
- High-impact social media marketing to build your book fast
- Tracking software to view progress and client retention rates
- Career advancement & growth opportunities
- Online booking for guests
- Loyalty rewards program for guests
- Remote access to your schedule, sales & tip totals
- Tipping kiosk that allows your tips to be direct deposited next day into your bank account
- Supportive management and staff members
- A strong team atmosphere
- Team building activities
- Fun and drama-free work environment
- Advanced education programs
- A cozy salon environment your guests will LOVE
- A variety of refreshments for your guests
- Great location/high traffic area
- Ample, secure parking for your guests
We offer a comprehensive hands-on experience that provides training in the areas of technical skills, guest handling and business building for newly licensed Cosmetologists. An Associate will work with one dedicated service provider to help them learn all they need to know to grow into a career as a successful Stylist.
Like our service providers, our Associate Program has a performance based level system. There are 4 levels. Each level has specific skill sets that are the focus of training for that level only. With each level jump there is a raise in your hourly wage and the opportunity to move up to the next level.
Our salon provides an environment for growth, learning and true team support.
It is our commitment that every Associate graduates from our program with a seamless transition from Associate to Stylist with the skills necessary for success in our industry.
We are always searching for potential Associates to join our team that have a true passion for our industry, an eagerness to learn and a willingness to be trained and coached to their full potential.
Are you looking for a long-term career and not just a job?
Submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or you can apply online by clicking the button below.