9/15/17 Bangs & Blending
9/29/17 Beautiful Blowouts
10/20/17 Clipper & Fade Cutting
No models needed at this time.
We love keeping up with the latest trends in hair and even creating some of our own!
At Tease, we offer our stylists advanced, in-salon hair work shops. These are designed to help inspire us, showcase our work for our portfolio and in-print publications, and also work on advanced color and cutting techniques to perfect and fine tune our skills.
Are you interested in becoming a Tease Hair Model?
- Would you like to have a hair service performed by one of our amazing stylists at a discounted price or often complimentary?
- Do you like to change up your look?
- Are you open to anything, even a complete change when it comes to cutting, coloring or styling your hair?
- Does your job allow no restrictions on your look?
- Do you have open availability and a flexible schedule?
- Are you open to having your photo taken to showcase our work?
If you answered yes to these questions, then read on…you may be a great candidate to be a Tease Hair Model!
Our hair work shops are held periodically throughout the year and are often held on Monday mornings or Friday afternoons. These days/times can vary depending on our appointment schedules.
You can check our current schedule in the purple box above. Even if we don’t need a model right now…you can still apply. That way you will already be on the list for one of our upcoming work shops!
Please note: We do not offer redo services on hair models. Be sure you really want to change up your hair before you sign up! You must be open to receiving the color/cut that our stylist chooses to perform. We may have you stop in for a quick consultation before we schedule you for a work shop.
Do not apply if you are:
- Limited on what you want
- Currently wearing hair extensions
- Need corrective color work
- Expecting to have your hair “changed back” at no cost
- Have had any type of allergic reactions to hair color
Still interested? Just fill out the form below and we will put you on our model list and get in touch with you when we have a work shop that will fit with the info you send us about your hair. We’ll let you know the details about the specific work shop at that time.