We love keeping up with the latest trends in hair!
At Tease, we offer our stylists advanced, in-salon hair work shops. These are designed to help inspire us, showcase our work for our portfolio and in-print publications, and also work on advanced color and cutting techniques to perfect and fine tune our skills.
Are you interested in becoming a Tease Hair Model?
- Would you like to have a hair service performed by one of our amazing stylists at a discounted price or often complimentary?
- Do you like to change up your look?
- Are you open to anything, even a complete change when it comes to cutting, coloring or styling your hair?
- Does your job allow no restrictions on your look?
- Do you have open availability and a flexible schedule?
- Are you open to having your photo taken to showcase our work?
If you answered yes to these questions, then read on…you may be a great candidate to be a Tease Hair Model!
Our hair work shops are held periodically throughout the year. Days/times can vary depending on our appointment schedules.
Even if we don’t need a model right now…you can still apply. That way you will already be on the list for one of our upcoming work shops!
Please note: We do NOT offer redo services on hair models. Be sure you really want to change up your hair before you sign up! You must be open to receiving the color/cut that our stylist chooses to perform. We may have you stop in for a quick consultation before we schedule you for a work shop.
Do not apply if you are:
- Limited on what you want
- Currently wearing hair extensions
- Need corrective color work
- Expecting to have your hair “changed back” at no cost
- Have had any type of allergic reactions to hair color
Still interested? Contact us at: 216-236-6940. We will ask you some questions about your hair, put you on our model list and get in touch with you when we have a work shop that we feel you might be a good fit for.